Pink Ruffles

Happy Monday! Hope everyone enjoyed their weekend. This outfit is what Hudson and I wore to church yesterday. Sundays are my favorite! I discovered this shop on instagram and instantly feel in love and then when I saw this dress I was deep in love! I mean if it has ruffles I'm in, but pink and ruffles...SOLD! Who isn't a sucker for the perfect "Legally Blonde" outfit?

What I also love about it is the length, spot on. It's not too short and not too long. I love that it is longer in the back gives it a nice flirty look. 

These shoes are amazing, your feet will thank you. I had to get up for a while at church with Hudson to get him to sleep and not once did my feet hurt. Those are the shoes I live for! I will be doing a blog post later this week on some of my favorite shoes that are perfect with a little person or people.

Hope your Monday is treating you well!

XOXO
Hannah and Hudson

No comments